We all have Celebrity food favorites and celebrity recipes they have chosen to share with you. See which celebrity you have favorite foods in common with. Test out their recipes to see if theirs are better than yours. After all, they are not known for cooking.
Celebrity Food Favorites:
- Aaron Paul: Pizza
- Beyoncé: Pizza
- Blake Lively: Melted Cheese
- Britney Spears: Chocolate
- Chrissy Teigen: Everything
- Demi Lovato: Chocolate
- Ellen DeGeneres: Pasta Arrabiata
- Emma Stone: French fries and Brussel Sprouts?
- Emma Watson: Mexican Food
- Emma Watson: Tortillas with eggs, salsa and guac
- Eva Longoria: Guacamole
- Gigi Hadid: Burgers
- Hugh Jackman: Wine and Cheese
- Jennifer Aniston: Nachos
- Jennifer Garner: Whatever her Mom cooks
- Jennifer Lawrence: Cool Ranch Doritos
- Jim Gaffigan: So Much…
- John Legend: Fried Chicken
- Justin Bieber: Spaghetti Bolognese
- Justin Timberlake: Lobster Pasta
- Kate Middleton: Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Kendall Jenner: Burgers, Pizza and Pancakes
- Kristen Stewart: Tortilla Soup
- Krysten Ritter: Green Juices
- Lili Reinhart: Domino’s pizza and Chipotle
- LL Cool J: Cake and Ice Cream
- Lucy Hale: Hummus
- Miranda Kerr: Fried Chicken
- Oprah: Truffles, Love Sandwich
- Queen Elizabeth: Chocolate Cake, Grilled Sole with veggies, Mangos, Tea Sandwiches
- Scarlett Johansson: Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Selena Gomez: Pickles
- Seth Meyers: Homemade Chex Mix
- Taylor Swift: cookies
We found 6 recipes that had been shared by celebrities. Check them out:
Barbara Bush’s: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 cups instant oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
Blend the butter and all the sugars together then beat in the eggs. Add the baking soda and salt to the flour to the mixture and fold together. Mix in the oatmeal, vanilla and chocolate chips. Drop onto non-stick cookie sheet in teaspoonfuls. Bake for 10 minutes at 350F degrees.
- 2 ripe (soft to the touch) avocados
- 1 small chopped fine onion
- 1 clove peeled and chopped garlic
- 1 small ripe chopped tomato
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla Chips
Peel avocados into a bowl, remove the pit. Fork mash the avocados adding the garlic, tomato, lime juice and onion to the mixture. Cover and let the flavors blend together in the refrigerator. Remove and serve with your favorite chips.
John Legend’s Macaroni and Cheese
Macaroni and cheese as comfort food and the sound of John Legend’s voice while he plays the piano? It doesn’t get any comfier than that. Everything else he does is a hit, so let’s try his mac & cheese.
- 1 – 16 oz. package – extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 – 8 oz. package – Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 – Tablespoons – Butter (unsalted)
- 3 – Cups of Elbows Macaroni
- 1 – 24 oz. can of Evaporated Milk
- 1/3 Cup of Skim Milk
- 2 – Large Eggs (cracked and scrambled)
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon of Paprika
Salt and ground fresh pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 370F. Fill a large saucepan ¾ full of water, add ½ teaspoon of salt and set it to boil. In a large bowl whisk the evaporated milk, skim milk and eggs adding salts, garlic powder and pepper. Separately grate all the cheeses and toss together blending evenly. Add macaroni to boiling water and cook for 10 -12 minutes and drain. Put pasta back into the pot it was cooked in and add the 4 tablespoons of butter stir and coat all pasta with the butter. Next get a 9×13 baking dish out and grease the pan. Put in 1/3 of the macaroni. Now sprinkle a third of the grated cheese over the macaroni. Repeat process until you have used up all the macaroni and cheese. Now slowly pour the milk mixture over the entire contents of the pan. Sprinkle the paprika on top and bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Triple Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies from Jessica Seinfeld
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup uncooked oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 – 15oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 cups (12 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 baking trays lined with non-stick parchment paper for baking.
Start by preheating your oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl beat the sugar and softened butter until smooth. Add the egg whites and vanilla and mix. Add the chickpeas and chocolate chips and mix. Finally add the flour, oats baking soda and salt and mix until a you have a thick dough.
Spacing the drops about 1 inch apart drop dough by the tablespoonful onto the baking sheets and flatten the drops just a little with a fork. Bake for 11-13 minutes in preheated oven. Cool on wire rack and enjoy. Should make 24 -26 cookies.
Turkey Meatballs from Jessica Alba
- 2 lbs. of lean ground turkey
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped carrots
- ¼ cup finely chopped zucchini
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons of Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of fine olive oil
- ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth
In a large mixing bowl add turkey, carrots, zucchini, onion, panko, Italian seasoning, salt and eggs. Mix well. Roll into 1” balls. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium, when hot add meatballs and brown evenly on all sides.
Take ½ cup of the chicken broth and add to the meatballs, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer on low heat until liquid is absorbed. (about 7 minutes) Add the remaining ¼ cup of broth and increase heat to medium cooking meatballs in the liquid until the liquid is absorbed. Serve alone or with your favorite sauce.
The “Love Sandwich” Panini Sandwich from Oprah
- 2 slices of sourdough sandwich bread
- 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise
- 3 oz. thinly sliced turkey
- 2 oz. thinly sliced pepper jack cheese
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- Your best olive oil
Preheat your panini press to medium-high heat according. Or, preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
Start sandwich preparation by brushing olive oil on one side of each of the 2 slices of bread. With oiled side down, spread the mayo onto both slices of bread facing up. Distribute turkey onto both slices of bread. Add cheese to both slices of bread then the basil on one side. Close up the sandwich and place onto panini press to cook until golden brown on both sides. If cooking in pan, brown on one side, flip and press top with heavy pan to brown the other side. Cut sandwich in two and serve.